The last thing you need is to spend too much time finding a leak. Let Robinair help!
According to Robinair, “Eliminate countless hours searching for hard-to-find leaks with the Robinair 22791 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector. This tool uses infrared optics to create a leak detector that combines sensitivity, speed, battery life, portability, and ease of use.”
Ready to find out more?
Here’s the scoop on the Robinair 22791:
• Advanced infrared sensor designed to last a minimum of 10 years
• Three sensitivity levels down to 0.15 oz./year
• Automatically recalibrates in highly contaminated areas to help pinpoint the exact location of the leak
• Won’t trigger on oil or moisture
• Senses CFC, HFC and HCFC blend refrigerants
• 8-hour lithium Ion battery lasts all day long and beyond
• Visual alert and peak button make it easy to find leaks in noisy environments
• Audible alert with mute button
• Magnetic hanger to easily hang the unit during leak repair
• Durable carrying case lets you easily store leak detector and accessories
• Meets NEW SAE J2791 leak detection standard
• Certified to comply with the new SAE industry standard for use with R1234YF refrigerant
This leak detector is priced right and is currently available.
Want to review this product? Send us an email with your testimony and it could be featured here and on our Facebook page!